Tacky Tape® SM5700 is a 100% solids compound that is a blend of polyisobutylene polymer and highly crosslinked butylpolymer. It’s a dense, tacky, rubber-like compound used for sealing and bedding vision lines and panels found in fenestration details.
- 100% solids, non-drying butyl sealant tape.
- Excellent weatherability if exposed to ultraviolet and infrared radiation.
- Unaffected by atmospheric hydrocarbon contamination or extremes in temperature.
- High surface tack promotes ease of application.
- Highly cross-linked butyl rubber resists cold flow and/or movement.
- Designed for use in most window and skylight glazing applications.
- Over 30 years of proven field applications.
- 1/4″ bead x 20′ (20 Rolls / Carton)
- 3/8″ x 1/16″ x 50′ (20 Rolls / Carton)
- 3/8″ x 1/8″ x 25′ (20 Rolls / Carton)
- AAMA 807.3-92
- ANSI AAMA 101-88
- AAMA/NWWDA 1002-10-83